Next week will be my third working from home, and there’s no clear date when it will end. I’m still not used to it, but I’m trying to do what I can to stay healthy while we’re all stuck at home. My time has consisted of at least a few of these each day.
- Going on at least one thirty minute walk a day.
- Trying to get my father to stay home.
- Playing guitar.
- Reading old books about old computers.
- Blogging and tweeting more.
- Trying to reassure people who are more worried than I am (and I’m pretty worried).
- Buying books from my favorite bookstore online so that hopefully they don’t go away forever.
- Realizing I have to keep in touch with friends better.
This is pretty rough. I have a lot thoughts, and a lot of feelings. It’s hard not to feel anxious all the time, and I can feel things like sleep quality decline.
I know that I’m incredibly lucky to have the kind of job I do and to be in the position I am in. I can’t stop thinking about all the people who aren’t so lucky though. It hurts to think about so many people suffering as much as I’m afraid they might.