Skip to content
- Scratches show up on stainless steel easier than I expected. Thankfully it’s pretty easy to polish them out.
- WatchKit apps have a lot better performance than I expected. Based on Twitter, I thought they’d be pretty much unusable.
- Parts of the UI are a bit laggy, but I suspect that’ll be fixed in a software update.
- The screen switching on automatically really only works when you’re standing with your arms at your side.
- If I don’t wear the band fairly tightly, I miss taps.
- I love not having everyone around me know when I get a notification.
- Not having to fish my phone out of my pocket to find out why it’s buzzing is just as great as I hoped it would be.
- I would really like a way to know who in my address book has an Apple Watch.